John R Combs
John Combs grew up in Winston-Salem and is a graduate of R.J. Reynolds High School. After completing his undergraduate studies at the University of North Carolina, John earned his Juris Doctorate from Wake Forest University School of Law in 1994 and has been practicing law in Winston-Salem since then.
John’s legal experience is wide and varied. He has represented individuals charged with serious crimes and handled small and large personal injury claims. He has focused his practice more recently on commercial real estate, business law, Wills and guardianships.
John is dedicated to his practice and his clients and works to find innovative solutions to their needs.
In his spare time John enjoys spending time with his family and staying fit by teaching exercise classes at the YMCA.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Federal Crimes (White Collar Crime)
- Drug Violations
- Traffic Violations
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Commercial Real Estate
- Wills and Guardianships
- Business Law
- North Carolina, 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 1994
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- J.D. - 1994
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- B.S. - 1990